Play a quick and fun game of soccer versus friends
Play a fun game of soccer with colorful bottle-caps.
The fun thing about Soccer Stars is that you can play against people from across the world. A picture of the person will show up on the grid while playing games. This is your team, but instead of seeing the people on the field, you'll see the bottle-caps in either red or blue. The game only takes a few seconds to complete. You have about 30 seconds to make your move. Each player can only move one spot at a time on the field. When the person has moved, it's time for the next person to make a move. This can sometimes make the game longer if everyone is not online at the same time.
You have the option of playing against the computer. The point of the game is to make a goal as soon as possible. If you make a goal and win the game, then confetti rains down onto the field. You can sync your game with your Facebook account to play with friends and others who are on the site at the time. The graphics are decent for Soccer Stars, and you can play for hours at a time.
- Fun game
- Play with others
- Easy to score
- Need others online at once
- Rules aren't the same as in soccer
• Now you can upgrade your teams: More Force! Better Aim! Increased Time!
• Play on the Championship mode to win an exclusive boot to show off to your opponents!
• New surprise pack teams available for you to win, and more teams coming soon!
• Minor bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.